These three simple tips will help you stay motivated throughout the week.
They are easy to remember, change, and carry out.
They are all about You and what’s better than that?
Carry these statements in your head throughout the day and act on them. Think about them in the morning and in the evening.
Think. What can I do today that will make me Feel Good. Look Good. Do Good.
1) Feel Good (physically/mentally): what can you do today that makes you feel good? Some examples may be:
- Get 15 min exercise first thing in the morning
- Set a chiropractor appointment
- Schedule a massage
- Write down your goals for the week
2) Look Good: what can you do today that makes you look good, gives you confidence? Some examples may be
- Putting on lipstick
- Wearing perfume
- Straightening/curling your hair
- Wearing a cute dress
3) Do Good: What can you do today that is good for someone or something else? Some examples may be:
- Giving someone a complement, when you mean it
- Saying thank you
- Donating to a non profit
- Opening/holding the door
- Start recycling
I find that if you can do one of each of these things every day, you’ll feel super good about getting up and doing it again the next day!