1. Drink a lot of water! Roughly 1oz of water per pound of body weight
Consume an entire 24oz refillable water bottle….
- Between the time you wake up & eat breakfast
- Between breakfast and lunch
- Between lunch and dinner
- Before your workout, during your workout, and after your workout
- Whenever you feel thirsty just drink the water!
2. Eat WHOLE Foods
A “Whole Food” is a food in its original natural form. No ingredients have been added or removed, i.e. additives, flavors, or preservatives.
Whole foods will help you in the following ways
- Lose Fat: Detox the body and TAKE fat with it
- Gain Energy: Micro-nutrients give your body natural energy
- Improve Focus: Vitamins found in Whole Foods help you THINK clearly
- Quality Sleep: Improve digestion and get better sleep
3. Eat Sparingly
Certain things should be eaten in moderation, such as…
- Grains: can be difficult to digest, can cause bloating and discomfort
- Fats: very important to eat natural fats from nuts or vegetables
- Processed foods: best to avoid these or keep them very very minimal. These foods contain FAKE or chemically created ingredients. Stuff like bread, cheese, meat, sweets, artificial sugars, artificial flavors, preservatives, etc. If you don’t recognize an ingredient in the ingredients label, avoid it.
4. Enjoy 100 Calorie Adult Beverages
Try these drinks straight instead of mixing with high calorie liquids
- Tequila: made from agave and has the least amount of calories
- Scotch: acquired but tastes very complex and a great conversation starter
- Bourbon: similar to Scotch but a little sweeter
- Vodka: doesn’t have a good flavor by itself try adding soda water and lime
5. Exercise Cheat Sheet
Physical activity doesn’t have to take hours out of your day. It can take 20 mins every day right after you wake up.
Just. Do. It.
- Stretch: 5min upon waking, before a workout, and after a workout
- Cardio: at least 15min a day (some is better than none)
- Strength: at least 15min 2x/week all major muscle groups: upper body, core, lower body